We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. The Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications and work closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes, development tools, application life cycle, asynchronous server communication, and UI components and also best practices.
- Up-to-date on the modern Android programming paradigm, including the use of RxJava, Data Binding, Dependency Injection.
- Strong experience and knowledge of Design and Architectural patterns and knows when to apply them.
- Must have experience of working with a design pattern (MVP/MVVM)
- Working with clean code architecture is a plus.
- Knowledge of SQLite , ORM and data synchronization mechanisms with cloud storage ( AWS/Azure).
- Strong knowledge of REST API as well as open source network library and its performance one over another.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability and Familiarity with Mockito a plus
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks like (RxJava, Retrofit, Dagger2, Lottie)
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills and love technical challenges
- Must have experience working on a project management tool like JIRA
Job Nature: Full-time
Educational Requirements: B.Sc in CSE or equivalent
Experience Requirements : 3 to 5 year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka Division
Salary Range: Negotiable
To apply, click here.