- Identify new and scale existing processes to allow Pathao to efficiently operate and realize growth.
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep the S&P team as efficient as possible
- Lead a team of specialists on the ground to drive demand and supply growth.
- Develop analytical framework and drive analysis on performance in order to optimize our business
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to assist city-level and country-level performance
- Manage a team of high-performing individuals and help groom talent for the future
- Take big picture ideas and break them into actionable steps, own processes end-end and constantly seek to improve them.
- Push for and drive the implementation of high potential projects.
- Minimum 5 years experience in operations, business consulting, ride-sharing or similar analytical role
- Leadership experience
- Excellent communication, the ability to engage internal and external customers
- Deep understanding of the user experience
- Ability to leverage data to inform and support critical decisions
- Strategic alignment, able to bring key stakeholders across functions together
- A desire to learn, highly motivated self-starter, with an eagerness to learn and grow
- Ability to foster collaboration and facilitate teamwork
- Effective prioritization
- Bachelor of Business Administration from any renowned local or foreign University.
- Prior experience working on global projects, or in an international setting
- SQL proficiency
- Deep analytical expertise
- People management experience