Pathao is the most trusted community fueled mode of transport in Bangladesh. From sharing rides making your commutes faster and cheaper to door-to-door deliveries, we do it all. Our decentralized fleet of motor bikes and cars ensure the most efficient mode of transportation in the streets of Bangladesh.We are growing day by day.Now We have a tech team of sixty plus people. We are searching for QA Engineer to make our products great.
● Vacancies: 5
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute
exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
Your Main Task Will be
■ Android/iOS App Testing
■ WEB & API Testing
■ Test Documentation
■ Designing and implementing tests
■ Debugging and defining corrective actions.
■ Review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product
development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting
tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets consumer needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
○ Full Time
○ BSC in CSE/EEE/ECE/ETE are preferred.
○ If you are a tech geek,know how systems is working behind the mobile/pc
screen you can apply also.
○ 0 to 4 year(s)
○ Capability of Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to
provide timely and meaningful feedback
○ Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
○ Clear understanding and implementation capability in JAVA/Python, HTML,CSS
○ Should have basic understanding in MySQL/SQL.
○ Experience in test tools/automation tool like Apache JMETER/Appium/Selenium
is a plus point.
○ Highly motivated and savvy learners are encouraged to apply.
○ Highly committed to the work force.
○ Clear Understanding of testing methodologies is required.
○ Familiar with the entire software development life cycle.
○ Hands on Experience on Test Case Writing,Reviewing & Execution.
○ Ability to analyze SRS/BRS specifications.
○ Ability to create Necessary test documentation.
○ Fresher are encouraged to apply.
Apply Instruction :
○ Send your CV To firstname.lastname@example.org
○ CC: email@example.com
○ Please attach your complete resume in PDF format with a cover letter in given e-mail address, The PDF name will be the following format 'Name_University_Experience'.DON'T paste the CV in the mail body otherwise it will be considered as spam.
○ Example: Asad_NSU_3Y_5M (N.B: 3Y_5M = 3 Year 5