Pathao is the fastest growing technology company in Bangladesh solving some of the country’s most challenging problems in logistics and transportation. We are dreamers, scientists, operators, and entrepreneurs. Our culture is progressive, non-hierarchical, meritocratic, and collegial. We are looking for high achievers who will go above and beyond their job descriptions to fulfil a shared vision. If you are entrepreneurial, seek to change society with technology, and want to super-charge your career out of the regular 9 to 5, then Pathao is the place for you.
Pathao is looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to manage the company’s supply of products and services. Procurement Manager Responsibilities include strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers. The Procurement Manager’s duty is to discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses, so that the company can invest in growth and people.
Salary : Negotiable
Location : Dhaka
You Need to Do
- Design & Plan sourcing strategies
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
You Have to Have
- Proven working experience in procurement
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management
- Decision-making ability and working with numbers
- Strong leadership capabilities
Moving Bangladesh is our slogan. Pathao appreciates any new and unique ideas for the betterment of its services. We believe in equal opportunity workplace and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, gender identity or Veteran status.
**If you think you have the right profile please send your CV at email@example.com and mention "Procurement Manager" in the subject line.