Operations Executives form the core of the operational excellence that Pathao aims to deliver. They must be agile, energetic and enthusiastic. This is an intense, business-side start up role. There's no such thing as a typical day, and to excel, you can't just be smart – you must be self-motivated, have exceptional interpersonal & relationship-building skills, and be highly analytical. We're looking for superstars who can operate independently, move fast, and get things done, and who are excited by the idea of bringing Pathao’s services to more people.
- Communicating product/process needs to HQ, work with product/engineering teams to deliver required changes.
- Conducting training presentations and information sessions for interested Riders
- Developing and sharing acquisition best practices with all acquisition teams
- Initiate creative local marketing strategies and user/rider growth campaigns
- Representing Pathao at local events and with local PR
- Driving performance improvements through process development and innovation
- Hiring, coaching and managing Partner Support Representatives
- Collecting, reporting and analysing performance data
- Maintaining a pleasant experience for our support center
- Owning the success metrics for customer satisfaction and center operational and financial performance.
How to apply?
Email your CV to email@example.com with the subject "Operations Executive"