The Financial Analyst will work with the CFO and analyse financial data by collecting, monitoring and creating financial models for decision support. Improve financial status by analysing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management. In addition, the Financial analyst will support with financial fundraising activities of a rapidly developing technology start-up. The ideal candidate will have several years’ experience in finance which may include public equities research, private equity, and venture capital.
• Analyse, model, and project aspects of Pathao's business
• Conduct local and international market research
• Create fundraising presentations and documents
• Collect and review monthly departmental budgeting reports
• Coordinate and reconcile international and local tax and financials
• Support fundraising efforts
• Follow up with local and international legal teams
• Deep accounting and corporate finance understanding
• Experience in conducting an FDI transaction a plus
• Experience conducting valuation of private companies
• Advanced excel modelling abilities
• Experience working in technology a plus
• Experience with STATA and SQL a major plus
• Minimum of 5 years of experience.
How to apply?
Email your CV to email@example.com with the subject "Financial Analyst"