Pathao is looking for a unique and professional Operations Manager to plan, direct, expand and coordinate all organization’s operations. This critical role shall be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies for the Pathao’s existing and new services. The Operation Manager’s role demands for a combination of detail orientation, creative problem solving and interpersonal ability to nurture and guide partnerships towards mutually beneficial results.
- Liaise with top management.
- Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity.
- Implement and manage operational plans.
- Plans, schedules, and reviews workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met on a costeffective basis.
- Take ownership of Pathao’s growth in existing and new cities and take strategic decision to enhance the quality of our services.
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services.
- Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Manages the growth and success of the team.
- Ground knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and adopt a generalist dowhat-it-takes mindset.
- Hands on experience of business and management principles & practices.
- Experience creating and optimizing processes.
- Advance IT Skills (Databases and MS Office etc).
How to Apply?
Email your CV to email@example.com with the subject line "Operations Manager"